it was something that i did for the last 8 months.have fallen and risen with every fault,every glory,every mistake and every right that I did. it was something out of my comfort zone.something i had never done before. something that is not even in my scope of study. I learnt and I grew. so many times I cried with the frustration and the anger with all the scoldings.and there were so many times that I smiled thinking of how I had done the right thing.
Someone once says to my face,what you do is easy.ha! shall see how you survived it for the next 6 months. a week at it and the complaints recited were so long that i got pissed off and almost just blow up at that face. Do you realise the stuff that you have to be responsible for?maybe you will make a better one that I do. maybe. but shall keep my reservations to it.
I like what i was doing but i also cannot stand for the fact that someone thinks that what i do is 'chicken feed' and degrades it. so this is a good change. shall see what this changes bring about.i hope its good.