I have been packing for the past 2 weeks or so.my personal stuff is really not that much but i found it so long to do.There is something very emotional about packing somehow.As I was packing, memories were invoked.And i would sit down and i would remember.so,very the lembab in packing la.
I found some old cards i received when I left SG,letters from my babes,family and friends and i packed some gifts that were given to me.Then,I found some cds,photos and souvenirs that reminds me of the times here,some ticket stubs of the movies i went to with my friends and the different occasions that were held.I had some components and i recalled lab times.
I would give out small giggles when i recalled what was written and who wrote them.Or i found something and it reminded me of happy-sad times and i got sad and then smiled because well,it still happened and some happy times were created.
Every man's memory is his private literature. ~Aldous Huxley
This is my literature.