Since my last entry, its been a mad scramble for last minute knowledge to be absorbed into my already tired brain. I cant remember how I survived sitting for 8 papers in two weeks anymore when i was in my early days of uni life.Now i am down to 2 and still,the stress level is just as high.
I am down with one exam.Think i did okie for that.Hopefully.One more to go this thurday and then,its sitting tight with prayers that I will get thru this semester and end it on a good note.
Amidst that,We held a belated birthday celebrations for Khaizan on Saturday after our 960 paper.Photos should be up as soon as i am done with my exams okie.There was his speciality,prata!all tebar out and such.abundance of food for the guests.Just great.
Though at one point of time,i had felt a sudden burst of anger in me.But it was doused with a timely phonecall from my babes.korang mcm tau aje bila nak call tau! Hearing the laughter and joy of all my 6 babes was enough for me to end my day in smiles.I felt like i was back there with them,jalan rayaing with them.
These past few days,I am on mood swings alert.So,i am trying to keep to myself just in case i unleashed it to unsuspecting others.just in case too,i put up a little warning on my MSN,just so that people wont piss me off and get it.Kalau nak sangat kena,pijak la my toes tu.
The only thing that made me genuinely smile from inside out today was the long anticipated news that my aunt has safely given birth to a healthy baby girl at 6.05pm.Alhamdullillah.My new cousin's name is Misha Ruzain.cant wait for the photos.hope sis take the photos and pass to me.
Oh,today Brissy came to a standstill twice.apparently a bomb threat call was received for its transport network.hope things are just going fine and supposedly the call was a hoax.Scary!but it quiets down already.alhamdullillah.