anyone can tell me how they remember their dreams?*wonders*
Its been a couple of days that I would wake up and flick away trickles of tears.The dream I had could either be a very good dream or a very sad one.Im not sure.
You see,Im the kind of person who does not remember their dreams.Or i would wake up and say to myself,i remember dreaming about something but I dont really know what it was.
Sometimes,I envy friends who would tell me the exciting journeys that they would have when they visited dreamland because for the life of me,I cant even remember visiting it.Hmm...must start doing some studies on it.hahaha...gosh!like i dont have anything better to do.
anyway,im in the midst of two things now.deciding on my elective and settling my visa.I still have not lodged an application with the immigration since I need my confirmation of enrolment from the school which is taking FOREVER to finish the paperwork.hope to get it done really soon.other than that,its school work for two units and Im free as a bird.yippee!!!!
till i update again,cheers!