I have a hate-love feeling for the internet right now.
once im logged on,i dun seems to be doing my work.I was 'happily' doing my assignment just now and then decided to go online to take a five minute break.now its been half an hour...wahahaha....surfing blogs,checking my mail...haiz..
in my house,im sharing connection with 2 other housemates,so all our laptops are outside in the living room connected via the hub.Do you know that in an 'effort' to ensure i get most of my work done when im home,i would moved my laptop to and fro into my room?so leceh..but it works..hahaha....
well,im just blogging to say hello to all.and yes,im not doing my work now,and yes,i will get back to it soon.(I have to!)
I have a meeting later and i have not prepared my stuff.im so screwed!
get back to work!get back to work!get back to work!err...erm...urhm...hmmm...5 more mins can?!hehehe...
going to judy's place later for some potluck.woohoo!kak nir making choc muffins..yeah...
hope she keeps some at homeoff to uni in 5 hours