Hello all.I knocked out yesterday at 9.30 pm.Was too tired.but i have to say...i had yet again another fantastic day.I like fantastic days.Dont you?It makes up for any bad days you have by the double.it wipes out any bad vibes you have.it cleans your system out pretty good that it leaves you feeling so energised and ready to take on another day.
I like this feeling.I dont feel bogged down by the problems i have or by the problems others imposed on me.Im ready to go in with a clear mind and be in control and know that its possible to solve the problems.I like!
A friend says crushes are so high school/secondary school which only inflicted 16 year olds.well,im just '2' years away.so does that count?hehehe....oh well, this short bursts of happiness makes my day anytime.I can just smile and smile thinking of those times.hahaha...*seeing stars,moon,butterflies in my head now*
I saw Casper again and again yesterday and he is looking good.*smiles*