Its been a while since I last update.
new years day...thats a bloody long time ago.
hahaha...did write some stuff but I just didnt
post it.anyway,let see since then what have i
been up to?
oh ya...working..yeah,it felt good to be working
again.as once muhaimin wrote for his msn,pay little2
work many2....thats how i would describe my job..
but i like it..it keeps my mind off things...
Working at Tanjong pagar now,doing some admin stuff.
attended my sista drama competition last sat.it sucks!hahaha....
but i was there to give my support to my sister.Her school didnt
win but I was so proud of her.I know nuts about drama!but I think
she did good for a first timer in a big event.or maybe im partial to her,
being my sis and all?hmm...anyway,I've seen her acted in
her other school productions and all but this has to be
like the biggest for her.Im proud of u,sis!competitions help
to strenghten ur performance and i hope you have learn a lot
from this competition and strive for better results in future
competitions.
On another note,SP won the comp,so yeah!though i bet those people
were from MLS,well,SP was still my school.Saw min there and of coz
we rejoiced.haha...