I caught 'Love me if you dare' todae with Azi.
We raced there literally coz we were late..hehe...
Hida,shiks and alang went to watch LOTR for the
second time round and the plan was to meet up after
the movie.
The show was fantastic.I dunno whether any one in real
life would carry it that far but the extreme stuff they
did shows just how far a dare can be carried on to..
anyway,while waiting for LOTR show to end,me and azi went
window shopping and we ate a lot of stuff..haha...first,there
was pretzels,then pancakes and then top it off with dessert...
triple choc blizzard outside Takashimaya.so chocolatey.
I swear that spoil dinner for me..hehe..but wat the heck..
Lucky Plaza carrot cake beckons...
While we ate there,I saw someone who I was looking
out for before I left for Brisbane,someone who just suddenly
dissapear with no news.
I didnt go up to him coz he was with some frens...but Shiks
say he sort of recognise her but why doesnt he make sure that
the tudung gurl in her table is me?why does he not approach?
I only have questions and no answers.And i didnt bother to approach him
to get my answers.when he bother to contact
me back then he will.If not,such friendships do not bother me and im not
sadden by it.Just a little angry but it will pass..It always does.no use to be
angry at such people either.I appreciate those times we were friends.
Its just no use to keep wondering abt people who obviously do not want me to bother abt them.to me,i was bothered abt them because they are my frens.but
if they want it to be otherwise,so be it.
Im so glad and thankful that I will always have my babes and my
frens who care for me.Thank you dearest frens.I love you all.