Caught up with Fir for coffee at Eastpoint
Starbucks.Finally,after a long while,i met
that bugger.hehehe....NS life have been
good to him.Put on a couple of pounds but
it was not as bad as it was back in school.
Still looks good.But hey,he looked better
when he was doing Tekong back then...
time seems to fly as we talked of old times
and new and it seems not long before he had
to go off and picked up his gurl.One happy
guy there and im so happy for him.
I tried.I think I really do.I tried the best
I could with the situation on hand....So why is
it that the more I tried to give,the more I
felt like its lesser?Why do I felt my helplessness
enveloping?
If times were different,I dun know whether I
would do things differently....but then again,
I will never know.Just got to remember that I
can't look back...i must look forward.take things
one at a time..and hope.Hope for the best to come.