Today the little sisters and brothers of
mine at my workplace anxiously received
their 'O' level results.It brought back
memories of my own time back then as I
hear of them talked of the uncertainty and
of the excitement.
My own sister did well in this 'o'
level.Im so proud of her achievements
while at the same time,I cringed as I
could hear the emptying of my pockets.
Promised her a phone should she do well,
and it seems like I have to get her one,
soon.Sighs.
The day went by uneventful enough other
than this.Need some stuff to spice it up
man!
oh ya,U knoe wat I hate rite now?to be
told when to and not to do something.Hello!
I have my own timetable to follow and not
succumb to others' whims.But then again,
why do i even care for such people?being my
frens are not good enough a reason.