Sunday was family day.Ok,more like
family night.Religious class in the
morn,work in the afternoon and
enjoyment at night.Blissful!
It was my cousin's birthday at Aranda
Resort.There was hot and spicy bbq food.
My uncles,guy cousins and sisters swam and
played pool games.I couldnt join since I
didnt own a costume.Been a while since I
swam...Eh,wait!I did took a dip when we went
to Sentosa.But,not chlorine water!Hehehe...
Saw my dad swam a bit too.Been a while since
I see him swim.Kind of missed it since I think
he looks bloody good,strong strokes and all.
Got me reminded of the times when we were young
and we would go to picnics.And he would piggyback
each of my sisters and I and swam a bit further
off shore.All young of age,we would cling tight
to his shoulders but secure in the knowledge
he is our galiant knight and wont allow us to
drown or watever not.It was fun.Hmm...should
bug my parents for a picnic soon.
maybe he is the reason why i like my guy to
have nice,strong shoulders.The kind i can get
a good hug from,the kind that I can lie against
comfortably,the kind that makes me feel secure.
He might be short,tall,skinny,plump...watever...
he might be good looking or just sweetlooking
enough only to my eyes but he really should have
nice shoulders.Hahaa...that is my pysical requirement.
Of course,there are other requirements of mine to fulfill.
Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt
disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only
sacredness.