Yesterday,I went down to Suntec for my
workplace teatime training.Had fun meddling
with all those coffee machines and making
the designer coffee.But the nice thing was
seeing old faces in new places.Met my old trainer
there and again she was my trainer at this
new segment.i came full circle i guess.
Met all the old staff who was transferred to
the new outlet and they seems happy to see me.
Sweet!I felt like it does not matter wat one
asshole think of u when u get others who
greet u with friendly smile.
After training,I hang out with some of my
collegues.Sat at Starbucks Orchard point.
Have I ever tell u the guys there are gorgeous?
nice to just sit down and talk rubbish with
these new gals.
My granny came over yesterday too.Didnt know she
be there.had i known,i wont stay so long for coffee,
could not see her till late.SHe was still here when
I came back at night,waiting for my aunt to be done
with her night shift and picked her up.So,i got to
squeeze in some precious bonding.Nice day it was
yesterday.