Was supposed to post this last sat.
but was too tired,I guess.And I kept
getting disconnected.So I gave up till
now.
So this is last sat entry:
It was an off and on kind of
feeling throughout the whole day.
Morning had my tuition.Was late
for it,so had to take a cab down.
Blame it on playing computer till
so late that I actually overslept.
Went to work after that.Had a bad
day at work.Dun really want to talk
abt it but I felt myself controlling
my tears from making its way down my
cheeks.not tears of despair or
anything.It was tears of anger!Really
felt my fists being bunched up,trying
to maintain some sense of semblance.
Hate myself sometimes that I cant
express it with curse words or
erupted anger and let it go.
But,then again,I shouldnt even get
worked up over it.It's just not worth
my effort and energy.
Actually thought of not going to the bbq
organised by Hida and her frens.I was
invited to it by the way.didnt really
want to go when I am in such mood.But
then again,the thought of being with
frens,new and old,made me change
my mind.Frens had always make me smile,
especially the babes.So,i went and was
glad i did.
Had loads of food(and i was hungry,no meal
for the whole day:)) and had those riddles.
that was fun.I was a little uncomfortable,
sinceI dun know most of them but somehow
the riddles sort of loosen me up a bit.
Laughed together with them as we try to
figure out the riddles.
Of course,there were the long game of charade.
Well,personally,I shudder at the game since I
am super bad at it.Give me 2 of the most dreaded
topics I have and I clam up.I am super bad
at movies and music.Well,we were doing movies.
I was proven right.For a moment,i really felt
stupid and ignorant.But it was just a game.
sorry,i think i mess up the points.
Hida was sweet though.She just gave me a
thumbs up and I was off to my slaughter.
I was tired by the end of it.The whole day
events sapped up my energy and i have a morning
class to top it up tomorrow.Swell!