Its amazing how cynical we all get as we grow older.
Its amazing how reality seems to rear its head when
we dun want it to.Its amazing that as we grow older,
we find ourselves not intrigued by something we would
moon over in the past.
My new tuition assignment is a lively kid who have big
dreams.Being a professor in science and technology,a
newscaster and wat not.I just smiled to show my encouragement.
Had my dreams too back then when i was her age.I dreamt to be
a successful gal no matter wat i was doing.But.........reality check!
Where's my 5 digit pay check??hahaha....Am i getting so
materialistic?no...im not..its just my depleting bank account
talking.Gosh!I need to save up.
Wanted to have a good and stable relationship after my poly days.
But,again...reality check!Been single for 20 yrs.hahaha...not that
im complaining about my status quo,im enjoying it with all the dates
I can go on with no strings attached.
But,its just that reality has a way of blowing up in ur face and
im freaking scared it would be of something i really want.My prayers
had always been that it will never happen.May wat I want will come true!