I was in the train just now.
Saw this muslim couple in front of me.
Such a pretty pair they make.
The girl in tudung,
The guy properly attired.
They sat a respectable distance away,
Not all huddled up
like they are each other's skins.
But u can still see the love in their eyes
as they talked and passed each other notes.
How i wished for such scenarios for me.
How I prayed for a guy to help me
To grow and to find myself as we joined
and find our guidance in Allah's ways.
I just pray that if
I am to remain single,
let it be.
But,pls,dear Allah,
If there is someone out there,
U have chosen for me,
dun let my One slipped away from me.
Pls make it known to me.
Open my heart,my eyes and my soul wide
so i can see him for who he is.
Thank u,dear Allah,for all the experiences
u have given me.