A tribute to my Baby.
Hello all that read my blog....(which most prob are just my frens)
hahaha....
Anyway,my beloved Baby 'passed away' as of 4 pm on Mon afternoon,230902.
She was dearly missed by me especially in times when i recalled all those
moments that she shared with me.Those lonely nights we were together at 2
in the morning,her entertaining me with her music blaring.moments when
i poured my heart out when i miss somebody.Those special moments were all
gone when she passed away.
Well,u must be wondering who actually is this special baby of mine?well..
its not really who but more of a what....my beloved baby is my comp.I encountered
some problems with it and had no choice but format it.I was really attached
to it,especially so in the last few months.It was weird but I was in love with it.
It was enuf for me to just turn it on and hear that humming sound it made that
ensure me that all is well.
Though now she is 'reborned',i felt really sad then.I literally lost all.
My saved emails,photos,resumes,documents and wat not.But,that was nothing
compared to the despair i felt when at this point of my life when i thot nothing
bad could occur anymore and it did.It was the longest possbile week ever for me.
So,Baby.Thank You for everything.