I have been neglecting my blog entry for awhile now.I dun seems to have the
energy to do them late at night these days.Had a little of happenings that
made me feel useful these days.
I just received a tuition assignment from my distant relative to tutor her
kid.So,i've a bit of income from there.darn happy!The kid is an angel but
teaching her always reminds me of how lucky i am to be able to study normally.
U see,she has a learning disability.To me,She's darn clever actually but its
just that she grasp things a little slower than most kids.so its tough for her.
and we normal people whines about how tough it is.She must have find it tougher.
Oh well,im giving it my best shot no matter wat.
My aunt got married on 31st aug.The preparations past 3 weeks have made me
run my self ragged.Its a lucky thing for my mum that i have not really got
a full time job so she can ask me to do things.or she be the one really tired.
she is la but i think its the age.Been going to my granny to settle her wedding
prepartions,doing rewang on the 3 days itself and after the whole event,i had to
be tour guide to my relatives from malaysia.Now the newly weds are having their
honeymoon.so,here's wishing Congrats on ur wedding day and may jodohnya diberkati
Allah sampai ke akhir hayat.
on top of those events,i have my parttime job and my tuition to do.so now u know why
i can hardly have enegy to turn on my comp to write.
I've missed my frens.meeting up with them and all.And azi,i know u must have shine on
ur dance performance.We'll hear abt it soon ya when we meet up.
I didnt watch Gilmore girls this week.I was at the airport sending the honeymooners off.
So tell me wat happen next time ya gals!