I had a pretty slow week this time round.But my weekends more than
mada up for the week.Last weekend,I hang out with Hida and Azi.Finally,
I got my choc bundt.Yummy!
It seems so surreal,that there i was spending time with two of the northern
part of Simeians.It seems like old times again.So,it was good.
On mon,Shiks can't join me for a trip to the lib due to her swollen eyes.Dear,
I hope it gets better and we meet up soon ya?
so i made my way to the lib and get my books and all....killing time,having a
hot choc at the little cafe there,sitting with a book spread open in front of
me.But none of the words made sense,so gave up on it.I was sitting there
reflecting on my life.
Its been a while since i do that.Get a breather and think.But then again,
it never solve anything.but it sort of sort things out,made certain
things a little clearer while others a little more murkier than ever.Oh well,
at least i was reflecting.So thats good.